<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 2:58 AM

Mdm Ho :

Message from the Principal for relaying : Reminder to observe school rules on hair,tie &attire(short skirts) tomorrow.Offenders will be send home immediately after morning assembly.Pls help forward this to all ur classmates.


FOR ALL THOSE I FORGOT OR MISSED OUT.hopefully u read this la.otherwise..yar.my fault LOL.
anyway its funny to get the class working :B
first i called joan to msg to index1-10 and eileen to 11-20. and teckliang to desmond so desmond can msg to zhihao and justing and kannan and giovanni and i called jolynn so she can call usha and joanne and etc so usha can call amir and mingyi and liying so amir can call clement goh so clement can call giovanni so ya.

Relay system, i knw i made it up but it doesnt to be working right.so aga aga la. since its sama sama.hahahahha. okay whatever bye folks :)